Monday, July 13, 2015

For MEN Only...



Beloved Gentlemen--

I'm about to embark on an effort to assist MEN who seem to face ridiculous consequences when confronted by divorce or Title IX issues.  Please HELP THIS CAUSE by acting in accordance with the following:

"NO" Means "NO"

"NO" means NO.

"Not Now" means NO.

"Maybe Later" means NO.

"I Have A Boy/Girlfriend" means NO.

"No Thanks" means NO.

"You're Not My Type" means NO.

"*#^+ Off!" means NO.

"I'd Rather Be Alone Right Now" means NO.

"Don't Touch Me" means NO.

"I Really Like You But ..." means NO.

"Let's Just Go To Sleep" means NO.

"I'm Not Sure" means NO.

"You've/I've Been Drinking or on some medication" means NO.

SILENCE means NO.

"__________ " means NO.


Date Rape = Not Understanding "NO."

Look for the woman to say something like...I don't know..."YES!"

It's hard trying to do the right thing.  Please don't make it harder!

Thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment